Sunday, 16 June 2013

Fear not

I heard from somewhere : fear begets anger. Anger begets hate. Hate is the step towards the dark side. Where did I hear it? Ah yes, star wars.
That line stuck to my head. Do you know how there are some lines or some emotion displayed across someone's face that you remember forever instead of some more important issues? Like the time I was going in a cab, when the cabbie stopped and drove a little back to wait a few minutes for a woman walking towards us, she was quite far actually.. The passenger sitting besides me asked (rather testily) how do you know she will come? The cabby turned his head and replied " I am hundred percent sure she will ". Now I don't know why that struck me so much, but it did. So much so that I remembered his face! Anyways straying again..
That line struck me ( the star wars one ). And I found it so incredibly true! I wonder if you will too.
No one really likes fear. Fear mostly has its roots in loss of control. We fear what is not under our control. Nothing is really in our control, so of course humans are afraid of everything. Oh, and this won't apply to people who have the illusion of control. Anyways, when we start to fear, we feel angry. Not at ourselves of course! people rarely blame themselves. Or even consider it. Its always other people, circumstances,luck, situation, timing even God. I meant we can't do anything wrong! ( that was sarcasm ).
We feel anger towaard whatever object or people or situaation causing us fear. We feel angry for it existing. For making us feel this way. For making us uncomfortable.
And how far anger and hate are apart? Not much. And we know what hate can do.
Actually more than theoritically, its better when you experience it. Have you yet?

The bottom line is don't be afraid.

( this blog is by no means meant to offend any individual or community or nation. I write my personal view. I write about the world as I perceive it is. I may as well be talking about an imaginary world. So relax everybody)

No comments:

Post a Comment