Saturday, 17 November 2012

Intiation

I have this wish or so as to speak desire to explore the intricate tangle of human emotions. Their mind. Their brain. For the incredible function of this tiny organ enthralls me to no end. What was before a tiny speck or curiosity has grown into blatant interest. And I intend to follow this path.
I claim to be no great expert. Nor am I an ametuer. I am worse yet better. I simply want to know. Explore. Experiment. Unravel. Simply know. The curiosity of an ignorant child.
Had I gone into the medical stream I probably would have taken neuro dept. . Tiny little nerves. A tangled mass. A little organ. The brain. Favourite food of zombies. Isn't it simply exhilerating? The way it functions. Simple yet complicated.
It has the capacity to create new personalties. Capability to soak and take and never exhaust. We are using just one percent of this magnificent organ. Why not total? I wonder is it simply because we can't bear the strain of truth yet. Because then nothing and nothing will be beyond our grasp.
To be contd..

No comments:

Post a Comment